Sunday, October 5, 2008

My 3's

Well I was tagged so here goes:
My 3 JOYS:
1. My Husband
2. My Kids
3. Being in Utah

MY 3 FEARS:
1. Death of one of my Children or husband
2. No JOB
3. stray children(ours going stray)

My 3 GOALS:
1. Raise good, honest, loving children
2. Going to Hawaii with Chris
3. Lose weight

CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
1. kissing my handsome baby boy
2. reeses and diet Pepsi
3. Blogging

REGRETS
1. Letting myself get FAT...
2. Credit Card Debt...
3. not enjoying more of the little moments

FACTS
1. I am the biggest I have ever been.
2. I read a book yesterday instead of listening to conference.
3. My house is a mess right now.

WEll, there you have it! I now tag April, Jenny (do it in email), Sonja (do it in email), Austin, Tracy, Lisa, and Tiffaney.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hey Mae its Denise Stoker a little behind and just starting a blog if you want to check it out? Jungleofmonkeys.blogspot.com

Kenyon said...

You are so cute Mei. I loved reading your answers. Im glad you are enjoying that little baby boy of yours :)Miss you