Sunday, August 1, 2010

13 Year Anniversary!!

Chris and I celebrated our 13 year anniversary on June 12. We went up to Park City and had a tour of the Olympic Park which was so cool.















This is the top of the bobsled track. So cool!
















Here we are watching players practice the freestyle ski jump into the water.





























kissing my honey















We also ate at my all time favorite restaurant Olive Garden and had a tour of the Conference Center. We stayed at the Anniversary Inn in the Country Garden room which was gorgeous and had a round bed. We had a tour of the Beehive House and ate lunch at the Lion House. My awesome sister Sue watched the kids. I love my hubby so much. He is so amazing and treats me like a queen. I know you probably won't see this honey but thank you for being the best hubby I could have. I love you!

2 comments:

EaST said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe it's been thirteen years - where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday we were roommates...

CodyandTraci said...

Congratulations! Looks like fun.