Sunday, March 23, 2008

I've been tagged!

RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS

1. How long have you been together? It will be 11 wonderful years of marriage on June 12.
2.
How long did you date? We dated 10 weeks and we were engaged for 5 months.
3.
How old is he? 36
4.
Who eats more? Chris said he does.
5. Who said “I love you” first? Chris did.
6. Who is taller? He is by one inch.

7.
Who sings better? I think we are both average singers.
8. Who is smarter? We each have our own strong areas.
9. Who does laundry? I do but if I ask him to bend down to change it he will.
10. Who does dishes? I do but every once in a while he will do it if I ask him to.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of bed? Well, it depends on which way you look at it. Looking at the bed I sleep on the right.
12. Who pays the bills? We kind of do it together.
13. Who mows the lawn? We share it. I love mowing the lawn but he mostly does the back because he is better at going around the obstacles.
14. Who cooks dinner? I do but he loves to cook also so he helps me a lot. That is one thing we like to do together.
15. Who drives when together? He does.
16. Who’s more stubborn? I guess that depends on what it's about. We both definitely have our extreme stubborn moments.
17. Who kissed who first? He kissed me but I knew it was coming.
18. Who asked who out? I asked him to a girls choice institute dance.
19. Who proposed? He did. He had been gone for 2 weeks to Arkansas over Christmas break. When he got back, we came to the solution that we should never do that again. A week later we were officially engaged.
20. Who is more sensitive? OH I am definitely. He is very good though at comforting me when needed.
21. Who has more friends? Me. I need friends.
22. Who has more siblings? I do with 3 brothers and 3 sisters. He has 2 sisters.
23. Who wears the pants? Both of us, but I greatly respect his role as the patriarch of our family.

I now tag Jenny Jorgensen, Anita Tolman, Suzette Anderton, Sara Boswell, and Ellen Tipton.

0 comments: