Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Easter dresses






Well, I did my annual Easter thing and made the girls Easter dresses. I had to hurry this year since Easter was so early. I was going to make myself a maternity skirt but run out of time. I went to buy something with my sister Ellen but couldn't find any skirts. I ended up buying 2 shirts. Sorry, no picture of them. The girls look cute in their new outfits though. Natalie wasn't cooperating for the picture since she didn't feel good. Every time I would try to get her face in the picture (she was in Chris' arms) she would turn her head the other way. This is not like her at all. Anyway, we had a good Easter and we hope you all did too. I just had a thought. Since we are having a boy, next year I will still have only 4 (maybe 5-one for me too) Easter dresses to make. Yea!!

We also colored eggs on Saturday night and had an egg hunt at my parents house with cousins.

1 comments:

Kenyon said...

Cute dresses. Good job! Glad you had a good Easter and I hope you are feeling well :)