Monday, July 21, 2008

Natalie's 4th birthday party!






















































Natalie turned 4 on July 9. She got a friend party since she was turning an even number. We did a pinata, played stick the nose on the smiley face and played on the outside toys. She had a great time. I can hardly believe she is 4. They grow up so fast. We gave her a scooter, a doll that pees, a two-sided floor puzzle, and a microphone to sing into. She is so funny. The other day she said, "Mom, can I hold baby Matthew?" "Say yes, because I like him".

My parents came over that night to eat spaghetti (Natalie's choice) with us and have cake. It was a fun birthday for her. That night I asked her, "Natalie, did you have a good birthday?" She said, "Yes mom, thank you." What more can you ask from a 4 year old than that?

4 comments:

Kenyon said...

Happy belated to your cutie daughter :)Hope all is well and you are getting sleep :)

Angie said...

Happy b-day:) Looks like she had a fun party, I can't wait until I get to plan b-day parties for Ashlyn:) Give that baby a kiss:)

Tracy said...

Looks like a fun day! They are growing up so fast. I'm mostly jealous that you can have a party outside in July! I sure do love that Matthew. he is so cute!

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you that you got a son!!!! There is hope for us after all! How are you guys doing up there? Are you freezing cold? . . . oh, I guess it is still Summer, but still! So hopefully we will see you at the major in October up there! I am glad to have your info now! Have a wonderful weekend!