Thursday, January 17, 2008

Baby moooooves!

Well, last night I finally felt the baby move. I felt it move a little earlier today also. That is so cool and such a fun part of pregnancy. (except when it is near the end and it hurts when they move or they ball up on one side and you have to push them over.). :)

I have been waiting and waiting for movement. I am 18 weeks so it is about time!! I have the ultrasound in 11 days.
Don't forget to cast your vote as to what we are having at the end of the blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you have been blessed with girls thus far, so I feel you will have at least one more girl!
Congratulations

Tracy said...

Yeah! That is fun. I am so glad to see you back on the blog. I missed you. I certanly would like for you to have a boy. It would be a whole new experience for you!

Kenyon said...

I seriously can NOT wait to find out what you are havong! 9 or 10 days left, right?