Monday, January 28, 2008

It's a boy!!

Well, I had my ultrasound this morning and "IT's a boy" for sure. I cried, the ultrasoundographer(it that what they are called) cried. We are so excited! I stopped at Walmart on the way home and bought 3 little boy outfits, a teeball and mit and a yellow sack to put them in. I covered them up with tissue paper and took them home to Chris. (Chris decided to work from home today because of weather and such.) He saw the mitt first and looked up at me and said,"IT's a boy?" I nodded and he got a big smile on his face. I hugged him. We are so excited! Yea!!! We are finally having a boy. :):)

7 comments:

grapeape said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I squealed with delight as soon as I saw the title of your post!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was holdin' on to thinkin' it was a boy!!!!! :) Brandon says he is so happy too (he stayed home sick from school today)!! OHHHH, I can't wait for this new adventure/experience for you and Chris and the girls!!! :) :) You must make sure that someone throws you a shower...I would, if I lived closer! Feel free to start asking me anything you want 'bout boys! So, Curtis, right?? What will the middle name be, Christopher? Hooray again!!!! Be in touch, April

The Pettit Family said...

Yes!!!!Congratulations Chris, Mae and girls!

Tracy said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm am sooo excited for you! (and for Chris). This is going to be a whole new adventure for you. VERY exciting!

Anonymous said...

Okay so I am totally crying with total excitement for you guys!!!! YAY! Was it kind of hard to believe at first? I can just picture Chirs doing some kind of touchdown dance when he got the news. :) I can't wait for you all to get to experience all the new and exciting things a boy brings to the fam. Your girls are going to just adore him. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

barbafamily said...

YEAH!!!!! I'm almost in tears because I'm so excited for you guys!!!! What wonderful news!!!!

Kenyon said...

Shut-up ( sorry but thats what came to my mouth)!!!!!!! Are you kidding me?! YEAH. That is gonna be one special boy with all those older sisters! CONGRATTS! I am so excited for you!

amy said...

hi sister heki! its amy, i used to babysit heidi and candice when you lived in cooper commons. its been a long time! looks like youre doing great! congrats on your baby BOY!!! thats so exciting!