Friday, January 18, 2008

You're driving me crazy!

Many times when the girls are just being loud, all over the place, or just on my nerves I tell them, "You're driving me crazy!" Well, this morning I took a little nap on the couch while Natalie and ERika were playing because I was just so sleepy. This made me take a shower late and get ready for the day late. I needed to go grocery shopping and I had to pick up the girls from school at 1:25 since Heidi has piano lessons on Friday. I was in the store and realized I was really running late so I started walking really fast to finish getting the things on my list before I left the store. Natalie had been walking by me and now was running to keep up with me. I kept telling her we had to hurry. She finally grabbed on to the cart while she was running and got her feet up on the base of the cart and held on. SHe said, "Mom, you're driving me crazy". I just had to laugh and keep hurrying. We were late picking up the girls but oh well, they forgave me. Yea!!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Gotta love the sayings they pick up from you. Of course my Emma has picked up some sayings like "Holy Crap" and "Oh my Heck" from me that I am not real proud of.

Kenyon said...

You are so funny. My kids think it is SO funny when I tell them they are driving me crazy Ha! I miss seeing you, but I am so happy you have a great support system in Utah.